Senior Digital/UX Designer
Whistle Agency is looking for a senior-level UX/UI Designer to join our newly-structured design team.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll be a confident team player with serious design talent as well as a built-in curiosity of digital and tech. This is a senior role so you will need five years or more of UX/UI design experience and, crucially, the ability to challenge the norm with new thinking.
We are an established and growing design and communications consultancy, working primarily in the motorsport, automotive and tech industries. Our clients look to us to provide them with knock-out digital and web experiences for their audiences.
Reporting into our Creative Director, you’ll have the opportunity to lead and counsel on all aspects of our digital service. There is scope to develop the agency offer further if you’ve the appetite! You will work alongside a variety of specialists and project managers to deliver innovative design-led digital projects.
You’ll need to;
- Conduct, dissect and analyse user research and recommend the best solutions
- Develop sitemaps and wireframes
- Design graphic user interface elements; menus, widgets, tabs
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI prototypes on multiple screens
- Adhere to brand guidelines across all digital solutions
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer – you need to hit the ground running
- A portfolio of your own digital design projects - covering websites to interactive experiences - preferably illustrating the brief, the approach, any collaborators and the final result.
- Knowledge of wireframe and design tools
- Knowledge of website builders
- Strong communication skills to collaborate within the design, development and comms team
So, what do you get?
- A salary of £45k per annum
- Remote working – although we meet up regularly, usually in Newbury (we also have a shared office option here also)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with loyal tenure (plus Bank Holidays)
- Christmas closure!
- Regular off site team days and catch ups
- Health insurance
- Tech at work benefit scheme
How to Apply
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and include;
- An introduction to you as a team member…
- CV and portfolio